The tablets Kindle Fire HDX 7 and 8.9 inches are a real bargain considering the provision incorporating hardware. The cons always come from the so closed software for your operating system modified. Although we can install most existing Android apps, the Google applications are not. An Android enthusiast has been able to bring Gmail, Play Music, Google Maps, YouTube, Chrome and other applications.
Cowboy Android has been able to find a system to install all these applications without having to root on the tablets. Nearly all applications work except Hangouts, Google+ and Google cards now, although the rest of the elements of search work even voice recognition. Here’s a video created by the Android Cowboy friend in which you can see how many Google applications.
First, we need to get install our Google account on the device as well as Google services and Google Play. Finally, with our Gmail account, we with our own, all files are shown below APKs that must be installed.
Cowboy Android has created two tutorials where you can learn how to add our account and then download links from other applications.
- On your Kindle, go to the Settings and Applications section; select the option of Applications from unknown sources.
- Download these files to your PC via USB and slip the card Download your tablet. Google Account Manager / Google Play Services / Google Service Framework / Gmail
- Open ES File Explorer on your Kindle, go to the download folder and install Google Account Manager. To do this simply clicks on the APK file and follow the dialog box.
- Restart the device. Just turn it off and back on.
- Through a process similar to the previous, Google Services Framework installed.
- Install Google Play Services.
- Install Gmail.
Now open the Gmail application and access your account.
For all other Google applications go to this download link and choose the ones you like to try, are Google Apps section. It is unlikely that any interference occurs, but if so, just uninstalls the one you want in the Application settings section.
Finally, you should remember that you do this at your own risk and we are not responsible for what might happen to your computer, but it should not be a problem as it is a really easy process and very average.